Nine9 Actors Find Success in Film and Television

Nine9 calls itself “the UnAgency.” Agencies are for the 1% of models, actors, and other talented professionals who already have representation. For the other 99%, there’s Nine9. These real Nine9 clients have all found success in the industries they love, industries that might never have noticed them without the Nine9 touch.

Candace Shinall has been seen in the films Leisure Seeker (2017, starring Helen Mirren and Donald Sutherland) and Logan Lucky (2017, starring Adam Driver, Daniel Craig, and Katherine Waterston). She also appeared in the Belle Diner scene on the TV series The Vampire Diaries (2009-2017). Click Here for read Nine9 blog.

Fans of The Vampire Diaries will, no doubt, also be familiar with its spin-off series, The Originals. Since signing up with Nine9, Allen D. has worked on-set with actors from The Originals. He has also worked on projects shown on the networks Oxygen and The Sundance Channel. Nine9 reviews .

Lamar L. has also had success in network television. He’s filmed scenes for the Fox Network’s show Empire, NBC’s Chicago Fire, and the NBC reality TV series First Dates, produced by Ellen Degeneres. In addition to his work in television, Lamar L. has also appeared in the short film Operation Mosque (2016, written and directed by Fahima Mohamood). See Photos .

Christian R. is a young actor who had success with appearing on the Nickelodeon TV series Talia in the Kitchen (2015).

Derrick W. is an actor, director, and model who has appeared in the film Taken 3 (2014, starring Liam Neeson and Forest Whitaker) since signing with Nine9. He has also worked in commercials and television programs including the ABC drama series Nashville (2012-2017).

Nine9 members get an interactive composite card, casting recognition software that matches them with appropriate casting calls 24 hours a day, monthly workshops, and access to nationwide casting calls. Nine9 does not charge a commission for auditions and casting calls. for more.